• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome To The Lab-One Forum. It's Free And Always Well Be So Share Your Stuff And Help Others

TL866II Plus & TL866 Programmer Software

Laptop Programmer, Dish Receivers Programmer,Ups Programmer,Dc Inverter Split Units
Martin

TL866II Plus & TL866 Programmer Software Latest Version
Attachments
TL866II Plus Xgpro V.851_Setup.rar
(18.46 MiB) Downloaded 8790 times
TL866II Plus Xgpro V.851_Setup.rar
(18.46 MiB) Downloaded 8790 times
minipro tl866 setup v.685.rar
(6.76 MiB) Downloaded 6445 times
minipro tl866 setup v.685.rar
(6.76 MiB) Downloaded 6445 times

wyrdchao

Martin;

Thanks for link to the software for this device; I saw it advertised in the Jameco catalog and I was a bit miffed when the software link there redirected me here...and then I had to sign up to this forum to dig it out of your topic and pull it down, but....so far so good. I need a good EPROM burner for a retro project (Apple II) that I am in the middle of, and this thing seems ideal and certainly the price is right.

Is this a fairly new topic area here? There are not many posts so far, other than your software links and a few others. I would like to talk to anyone who has experience with the TL866+, if / when I get it. From the manual it seems to be an incredibly good deal, and I just want to yak at someone else that has one and make sure they work as advertised, and to consult with if I run into problems with it.

Thanks,

'Wyrdchao'