• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome To The Lab-One Forum. It's Free And Always Well Be So Share Your Stuff And Help Others

Acer Aspire V7-481p Black Screen But Laptop is On

Laptop repairing Discussion, How To Repair Laptop Motherboard
ArmaanRocks

Hi,
This is Armaan ..... I have Acer Acer Aspire V7-481p come to Repair but First Problem is Charging Issue but i have solved already and my customer told me to Format the Laptop but Windows 10 , Previous OS is also Windows 10 ..... and I am trying to open BIOS Menu but not opening just Black Screen but laptop is running so I decided To On Screen format without opening BIOS Menu, and Installing has done when time to come restart during windows 10 installation then Screen Is stuck in Black Screen and i have already try To Install Windows 10 by HDD of that laptop externally and put back to laptop .... but same Black Screen again but Laptop is on numlock LED is Glowing on keyBoard and Laptop Screen is okay...... laptop Screen is Screen touch...... Please Anyone Suggest me to Solve this kinda Problem..... I mm Totallly Stuck here .....
:|

ArmaanRocks

BIOS is locked for Windows 8 on this Model of Acer Laptop......
Admin
Site Admin

ArmaanRocks wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:47 pm BIOS is locked for Windows 8 on this Model of Acer Laptop......
Motherboard part number ?