• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome To The Lab-One Forum. It's Free And Always Well Be So Share Your Stuff And Help Others

tv buster HBTV42D03FD does not turn on, only BLUE LED is on on the panel

You Will Come With The Discussion About LED-LCD Tv Repair Help. All The Solutions Related To LED-LCD Tv Motherboard And Screen Repair Could Be Found Here.
eletmoraes

When I opened it to check the power source voltages, I went straight to the main board, and when checking to find hot components, I found the TDA8932 audio amplifier is very hot and the UT5 regulator is also a little hot. It may happen that the output kills the voltage required to turn on the TV. I just measured the supply voltage of the audio output, and it is about 23 V. And on the UT5 I have an input of 13v, an output of 5v.
pins 12,13,14 of CN4 have no voltage at all
I found a tech bulletin on tv and they say if the base of XQ2 transistor is always 0V even when the power button is pressed then it must be a problem with U1 memory to be recorded again.

Found a file for U1 memory and rewrote it. During testing, the problem remained the same. I will try using a different file and test
I'm suspicious that the defect is in the main board of the TV, I need to pass the budget to the customer