• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome To The Lab-One Forum. It's Free And Always Well Be So Share Your Stuff And Help Others

PEL 32 inch led automatically power off

You Will Come With The Discussion About LED-LCD Tv Repair Help. All The Solutions Related To LED-LCD Tv Motherboard And Screen Repair Could Be Found Here.
aliusman21284

Hi.
I have 32 inch pel led. It automatically power off after some time. When i plug in the power cable of my tv the power indication led don't power on, but when i press power button from remote its goes on. By pressing power button again tv powers on. And after some time tv automatically goes off. What should i have to do. Please help me. I have changed the capacitors. But still same problem.

rayyanj

Hello i faced the same problem and i looked for solution i think its because of power board issue well i've returned my LED to its vendor since it was in warranty. btw where you from? if you are from Pakistan you can buy PEL LED from savyour and you wish get cashback in return! i also bought my LED through savyour! :D and you will receive money in 1 month period,