• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome To The Lab-One Forum. It's Free And Always Well Be So Share Your Stuff And Help Others

TL866II Plus & TL866 Programmer Software

Laptop Programmer, Dish Receivers Programmer,Ups Programmer,Dc Inverter Split Units
Martin

TL866II Plus & TL866 Programmer Software Latest Version
Attachments
TL866II Plus Xgpro V.851_Setup.rar
(18.46 MiB) Downloaded 35713 times
TL866II Plus Xgpro V.851_Setup.rar
(18.46 MiB) Downloaded 35713 times
minipro tl866 setup v.685.rar
(6.76 MiB) Downloaded 25784 times
minipro tl866 setup v.685.rar
(6.76 MiB) Downloaded 25784 times

wyrdchao

Martin;

Thanks for link to the software for this device; I saw it advertised in the Jameco catalog and I was a bit miffed when the software link there redirected me here...and then I had to sign up to this forum to dig it out of your topic and pull it down, but....so far so good. I need a good EPROM burner for a retro project (Apple II) that I am in the middle of, and this thing seems ideal and certainly the price is right.

Is this a fairly new topic area here? There are not many posts so far, other than your software links and a few others. I would like to talk to anyone who has experience with the TL866+, if / when I get it. From the manual it seems to be an incredibly good deal, and I just want to yak at someone else that has one and make sure they work as advertised, and to consult with if I run into problems with it.

Thanks,

'Wyrdchao'
Greg Matsen

So far, I've had a heck of a time even getting to a point where I could even attempt downloading the program. I haven't checked it out just yet though. I tried to get it from the Xgecu website as shown inside the box it came in, but was directed all over the place, ending up with stuff written in Chinese with warning labels in red next to them. And also, during this little exercise, a little note that said make sure to turn off your anti virus software before downloading showed up. Umm, no thanks on that one brother. In fact, during this little visit, my command prompt window opened up by itself, and something was quickly and automatticaly typed into it, and it then it closed just as fast, so I am left wondering what wonderful little gift someone may have put on my computer ! So anyway, I'm going to take a look at it, AFTER I reboot this machine and hope for the best. Thank you for the post.