Page 1 of 1

Asus Chromebook c302c c302ca rev 2.0 Bios Bin

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:22 pm
by natiq
Asus Chromebook c302c c302ca rev 2.0 Bios Bin

Re: Asus Chromebook c302c c302ca rev 2.0 Bios Bin

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:07 pm
by comp
Trying to write it all day long with Revelprog but always at the end verification failure.
I can read the backup of my laptop and rite as many times as I want but this one not.
And is this clean BIOS without enrollment ?

Attached is the read backup from my laptop which is enrolled to a school

thanks

Re: Asus Chromebook c302c c302ca rev 2.0 Bios Bin

Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:26 pm
by admin
You need to select 1.8v chip in programmer

Re: Asus Chromebook c302c c302ca rev 2.0 Bios Bin

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:29 pm
by comp
Thanks for good advice which I never tried, but with 1.8 volt chip is not detected at all, by default this chip is selected as 3v in revelprog, but I tried lowering manually the voltage until 2.2 volt, but again the same , unable to write the chip.

Also what is most interesting is that the backup I have made from the chip is written as many times as I want, only other backups no

Re: Asus Chromebook c302c c302ca rev 2.0 Bios Bin

Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:02 pm
by comp
I attached the read backup from my laptop. If you can find just the serial number or what is needed to be changed so that it doesn't ask anymore for enrollment, I would appreciate it very much, cause the file above that you have given no chance to write. But this backup that I made can write as many times as I want

Flashchip is:Winbond 25Q128JVPQ

thanks

Re: Asus Chromebook c302c c302ca rev 2.0 Bios Bin

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:03 pm
by fia
i try and the files works its a (w) series eeprom use 1.8v adapter and select (w 1.8v) and also write W25X40

Re: Asus Chromebook c302c c302ca rev 2.0 Bios Bin

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:34 pm
by Sandeep
What Is Bios?
The BIOS is low-level software that is responsible for initializing the computer's hardware and providing basic instructions for the operating system to load.
The acronym BIOS means Basic Input and Output System. It is responsible for carrying out essential tasks, such as recognizing installed hardware, checking the time on the internal clock and initializing the operating system.
Without the BIOS, the computer would not be able to boot properly as it is the first software to run when the computer is turned on.

Mechanism Of BIOS In Computer Systems:
When using a notebook, you have most likely come across the word BIOS in the settings. This tool is responsible for performing a series of tasks on your computer.
The moment you turn on your PC, the BIOS identifies all the components connected to the motherboard, the information saved in the CMOS (which stores the board's configuration parameters, accessible through the Setup menu), such as which drive will be loaded first, changes the processor speed (overclock and underclock) and also checks the internal clock.
Once the BIOS confirms that everything is fine, it loads the boot from the first drive defined in the setup and then passes control to the operating system.